1.25.2018

New Patterns in the Shop!




I hope everyone is having a good week!
I have been busy, designing and listing a few new patterns in my Etsy shop.

The first is just in time for Valentine's Day ~ the "Fussy Cut Heart" pattern.
It comes in two sizes - 5 1/2" x 6" and 7 1/4" x 8".
You can find it in my Etsy shop [HERE]


This is such a fun pattern to make.  
I have been gathering all my favorite prints and making heart blocks.
They are addictive to make!
  
These Heart blocks are perfect for a quilt, pouch (you can use the small heart on this pouch!) or a mug rug/coaster.  
I am working on a mug/rug coaster which I will share a tutorial for soon!


The second pattern I have been working on is my "Citrus Pouch".
I designed this for the Liberty Craft Blog which no longer exists.
You can now find it in my Etsy shop [HERE]


This is an intermediate pattern with both foundation paper piecing and curved piecing.
I include instructions on how to do both techniques with full color photos explaining each step.

If you are new to foundation paper piecing, I have resources on my blog {here}

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. Such cute patterns. I'm sure I will be trying these down the road!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!