1.12.2013

Working Away & Some fun too!!!



A little sneek peak of a project I'm working on.  It is a garment that I'll be able to share it in May.  The fabric is  Birch Fabrics new knit line Elk Grove Knits - Coral Poppies.  I LOVE this fabric and it sews like a dream.  It will be in stores in April/May 2013.  I'll be sure to fill you in and link you to the stores that carry it!!!

I took the boys to a wonderful art exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum -  Elles: Women Artists from the Centre Pompidou, Paris.  I Loved it.  By happy accident there was an art docent speaking about the works.  It was such a treat.  It is one thing to admire a great work of art.  It is entirely another to have a skilled and knowledgeable art docent speak to the intricacies of the work and share fun tidbits about the artist!

Here are some of my favorite paintings from the exhibit:






xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that exhibit sounds amazing! Glad you had a chance to go and take your kids, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!