3.31.2012

Spring is in the air

In preparation for the Spring Garden Party - Block a Day Blog Hop, I've been working on some spring themed blocks.
My butterfly pattern  is available - in my Etsy shop!!


 It is a 6" block and the pattern also includes a template for an 8" block.
They would be adorable as potholders! 






Using both blocks, with one on the front and one on the back, I made this little zip bag.  I'm working on a tutorial for the bag and it will be available soon!
 

Four butterfly blocks would make a really lovely 12" quilt block.


Jennifer is hosting the Garden Party Blog Hop.  During the month of April a new pattern will be available for you each day of the month.  You can check out the details here.

Just like the butterfly block, My garden party block will be made into a little something to coordinate with the butterfly bag - complete with a tutorial!

Have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh-the butterflys are so beautiful- I love it!!!!
    My kindest regards from Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little zip bags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl!! you are AMAZIGN!!! these little butterfly bags are incredibly beautiful and so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I have a butterfly in my blog-hop block, but it's not nearly so sweet and fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and fluttery and I just love the bag, looking forward to the tute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this and all things paper pieced

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! Love the details, on the butterflies' wings, and love the bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!