11.02.2011

Little Dumplings and a busy October

I've been obsessed about making bags and pouches these days.  My latest is from Keyka Lou.  I love this pattern.  It is super easy and they are so cute -  as in tiny.  This "Dumpling" measures 5.5" x 3.5".  I made it for a special Flickr friend.  I hope she likes it.
I'm also participating in Lynne's small blog meet.
Small Blog Meet

I made a mosaic of my sewing projects for the month.  I have done absolutely nada with my Farmer's Wife blocks.  I miss the farmer - think it is time for a little visit : )

I think, all in all, it was a pretty productive month.  See....lots of bags and pouches with a few bee blocks thrown in.

Have a wonderful day and happy sewing! 

12 comments:

  1. I found your blog from the SBM & thought I would drop by and say a quick hello. I love this pouch so cute!! I have yet to sew anything with a zipper & think this would be a perfect project. Have you done a tutorial on it yet? Im following you now so I can't wait to see what else you have going on. I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog when you get a chance. Have a great day!! January T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mosaic of pretty pouches and paper piecing Charise. I have popped over from Lilly's SBM - It's a great way to 'meet' other bloggers :)I have been eyeing off your slideshow from Etsy, so may just have to visit there next!
    Sew-Happy House

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes this month- you have been busy! And I love what you did with the pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you made this month Charise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your work is so lovely. you are making me want to tackle one of the many bag/pouch patterns i have sitting around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable bag and you are a master at foundation paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! I'm a bag/pouch addict. I've been waiting to try the little dumpling, maybe tonight. :) yours is super ultra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am visiting through Lilys small blog meet. Your blog is so nice and I especially like the photo collage. this is something I will have to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very impressive! I love the bags and your little pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Charise, I found your blog through the SBM! I love pouches, too and yours is too cute! I really like your header, too. I've been drooling over that Alexander Henry fabric for too long now! I guess I have to buy it before I cant get it anymore! Hope to hear back from you! You got yourself a new follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little dumplings and you have had a great October! Pouches are so sweet! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!