11.11.2011

Friday Favorites

Some lovelies from Flickr that are inspiring to me.

I made another dumpling
This one is going to live with a lovely Flickr friend.

 I'm just now starting the skirt for Anna's sew along.  Anna's turned out soooo cute!
The sew along ended today, but I hope to get my skirt done this weekend.

I hope to start working on a special paper piecing  project this weekend (I'm so excited and can't wait to share the details) as well as attend a quilt show Here,  and this exhibit at the Nordic Heritage Museum. 

Happy Creating to you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your dumplings Charise, they're so cute! Thanks for including my block in your friday favorites, I'm still swooning over your chalet block can't wait to see what's up next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Leila's words! The dumplings sit very nicely too! Can't wait to see your new pp project- the chalet was spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dumpling is just as adorable as you last one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!