2.25.2011

Another Tea Cup Block and A Nice Little Surprise

After yesterday I really wanted to make another tea cup block. I love this one. The secret is hand sewing the handle.
I redid the handle on the original and it came out really well!
I think I'm addicted to making these as I am working on a third. Looks like it will become a quilt someday!

I had a nice little surprise lastnight. I was going through my box of silver chains and I found the necklace below. It didn't look like this. It was a sad little mess in knots - I didn't even know it was a necklace! Happy to have it as I made it and forgot about it years ago.



And lastly, a lovely little stack of fabric. I bought the solids today and love how they look with some of my existing stash!


Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!