1.29.2011

A Good Thrifting Day ! ! !

I had a fun day doing a bit of thrift shopping. Jay watched the boys and I was free to browse! I found two flat twin size sheets, two pairs of vintage pillowcases, 1/2 yard of lovely blue fabric and a few sewing notions.

The sheets and pillowcases remind me of the wonderful collection from Urban Chiks by Moda. Image is from True Up.

I've seen some incredible quilts made with vintage sheets and pillowcases on Flickr. Check out this beautiful one by Jeni. She also has a flickr shop and sells pieces of vintage sheets for an incredibly reasonable price.

The boys are busy playing with papa so I'm going to sneak in a little sewing time!
Happy weekend to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!